- This request is to modify the University’s Approval Order and Operating Permit.
- Construction of a source may begin upon receipt of the modified Approval Order by the Environmental Affairs Manager.
- Operation of the equipment may begin upon receipt of the modified Operating Permit by the Environmental Affairs Manager.
- Project Managers must allow at least 3 months lead time for the modified Approval Order (aka construction permit).
- Allow at least 6 months for the modified Operating Permit.
- The Division of Air Quality (DAQ) estimates permit fees based on project information. Filing and base review fee will be due prior to submittal of the application to the DAQ.